Monitored Alarm Systems
Our monitored alarm systems will notify you, your friends or neighbours directly to your mobile phone or landline should your alarm be activated. These systems can also be used to set and unset the system remotely should you leave the house and forget to set your system.
- Our monitored alarm systems offer you the reassurance that your home is secure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Whether you’re at home, at work or on holiday, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that if your alarm is activated you will be notified.
- If you leave the house and forget to set your alarm you can set and unset it remotely using your phone. (Depending on the model you choose)
- If your alarm goes off our monitored systems will notify you, and up to another 3 key holders if required, which means your alarm is never ignored.
- The systems can call both landline telephones and mobile phones.
- Our monitored systems have no ongoing monthly contracts.
- We can convert your existing system into a monitored one, even if we didn’t install the system, therefore meaning that there is no need for a complete new alarm system.
- Remember our systems have no ongoing charges or contracts as we connect them to your existing landline telephone socket.
- Please discuss your exact requirements when booking.
If you’re looking for a monitored alarm system, CTB Alarms Ltd are local alarm installers covering, Astwood Bank, Barnt Green, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Bourneville, Cofton Hackett, Edgbaston, Lickey End, Lickey Hills, Longbridge, Northfield, Redditch, Rednal, Rowney Green, Rubery, Selly Oak, Selly Park, Solihull, and West Heath.