Intruder Alarm System Takeovers
Here at CTB Alarms we are experienced in taking over the maintenance of any existing intruder alarm systems for residential, commercial, retail and industrial properties.
We are vetted and approved by Trading Standards and are a proud member of The Guild of Master Craftsmen.
We have over 40 years’ experience in providing our customers with the very best security solutions and take the utmost care in providing outstanding customer service.
It makes no difference if your burglar alarm was installed by another company, has developed a fault or is an older alarm system.
Customers come to us when:
- They have moved into new premises with an alarm system already in place.
- The existing contract is no longer value for money.
- The needs of the client can no longer be met by the existing security company.
- The existing security system company has gone out of business.
- The quality of service, care and attention are not provided from their existing burglar alarm security system company.
- Their existing company or installer is impossible to get hold of when needed.
- The current installer or company cannot repair a fault or solve a problem correctly
How do you start the takeover process?
Simply give us a call or contact us online to enquire about taking over your existing security system. We will provide a no obligation quotation to fix any issues and take over the service and maintenance. Should you require new equipment we are here to advise on the best solution for you. Our engineers are qualified and experienced having a vast array of knowledge on many alarms systems. You can rest assured that by moving your burglar alarms maintenance to us you are in safe hands.
Will I receive good service from CTB Alarms?
Yes! CTB ALARMS operate within a 50 mile radius of Birmingham. This means that our 10,000 + customers receive prompt service from our engineers. Just take a look at our customer testimonials.
Will it be expensive changing to a different security alarm system company?
Not necessarily. By changing to a new maintenance provider you may be able to save on your annual charges as well as your insurance premiums. Our prices are straight forward with no hidden costs. We always give a best price quote and do not rent our systems or tie you down to a 3 / 5 / 7 year agreement… We offer a 1 year agreement – our belief is that if you are happy with our service you will stay with us.