As the COVID-19 situation continues to affect our day to day activity, we want to take this opportunity to reassure our customers that we are still here and remain operational 24/7.
During this difficult and challenging time we are working hard to ensure both health & safety of our employees and our ability to continually serve our customers as best we can.
We recognise that in uncertain times, the security of your property is paramount and that we have a responsibility to maintain service levels, so we wanted to publish an update on how we intend to keep your home, office and security systems fully functional and maintained.
James Brokenshire, Minister of State for Security at the Home Office:
“Security & fire safety personnel can play a vital role at this time of national challenge. People working in these sectors who are essential to national infrastructure are “Key Workers” for the purposes of the Government’s guidance on COVID-19”
In line with the above statement we remain fully operational and will continue to do so.
We have reacted quickly to the new circumstances, in order to be able to guarantee service visits, maintain 24 hour cover, respond to call outs and repair needs and keep vital security systems operating:
• All engineers are health checked daily, any symptomatic staff
will immediately self-isolate
• All staff are wearing gloves and masks
• All staff are following strict social distancing guidelines
• 85% of office staff are working from home
• We are being as flexible as possible when scheduling your
maintenance visits and urgent call outs
• In order to keep systems working we ask that customers stay at least two metres from our engineers when they enter the property and during the service works. Our engineers are fully briefed as to their Health and Safety responsibilities and will respectfully maintain their distance. If this appears uncourteous please be understanding.
We will continue to follow Government advice and maintain all health protections, irrespective of cost or inconvenience.
Installations and Additional Protection
We continue to perform installations across our customer base, with some schools and other institutions using this as an opportunity to bring forward planned work.
We are also able to increase protection or offer temporary solutions to vacant sites if that is required.
With new information unfolding daily we are continuously monitoring the situation and remain committed to serving our customer’s needs. We understand in times of uncertainty this requires flexibility and we’re working hard to ensure we can adapt to any changes to the situation as quickly as possible.