Burglar Alarm Repairs
- We are a member of The Guild of Master Craftsmen.
- We can repair your burglar alarm even if we did not install it.
- If your alarm system has developed a fault, will not stop sounding, has been damaged, has stopped working, you have lost your user code, or has developed any other fault we are able to repair it.
- Our vans are fully stocked each morning ensuring we can complete the repair work without wasting time with unnecessary return visits.
- No matter the age, make, model, or who fitted the system, we will be able to get your alarm system back up and working.
We’re unlike many other alarm companies, who will send an engineer to repair the alarm system and then proceed to tell you that the system is beyond repair or obsolete. Their aim is to sell you a complete new system, whereas our staff are fully trained alarm repair engineers, who are able to diagnose and rectify faults with your system. If your system is repairable we are able to repair it.
Give us a call and we will send a friendly alarm engineer to repair your alarm system as quickly as possible. We answer calls out of hours.
Once we have repaired your alarm system we can give you some user training if required, change the PIN code and provide you with a manual (please request this when booking). In addition, you will be left with comprehensive details of your alarm system for insurance purposes. All this is included in the price given.
Just some of the systems we are asked to repair:
- Orisec Alarms
- Plus many others
We are Visonic Alarm specialists and can help with Visonic alarm problems, servicing and repairs. For more information or to organise a Visonic Alarm repair please get in touch.
For alarm repairs, alarm faults, and alarm servicing in the West Midlands, and Worcestershire area – we can help, we are local alarm engineers and installers covering Alvechurch, Astwood Bank, Barnt Green, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Bournville, Cofton Hackett, Edgbaston, Lickey End, Lickey Hills, Longbridge, Northfield, Redditch, Rednal, Rowney Green, Rubery, Selly Oak, Selly Park, Solihull, and West Heath.